You know that feeling when you think your outfit’s gunna be great, but you arrive to your destination feeling TERRIBLE?!
Here’s some reasons why your outfit flopped:
- You last minute realize you don’t have shoes to match
- It’s too tight after lunch (more on this another time)
- It sags & bags before you even arrive (I call this pooty booty)
- You’re itchy
- You go to hug someone or do your signature dance move and your arms won’t go over your head!
- It’s 10am and you’re already one big wrinkle
- Your pants are perma stuck in your crotch
- You catch a glance in a window and you don’t look like you thought you did
- It just doesn’t feel like you
The solution: TEST DRIVE YOUR ‘FIT. And this may seem obvious, but do it before you take the tags off (ahemmmm……ADAM).
Discomfort in public is not only a huge distraction from the amazing life you should be living, it’s also a #1 reason people default to the same few looks. It’s not worth the risk.
So wear it at home, move (dance) around, feel it out and see life in public changes!
I want you to take risks with your outfits. Because remember, there are no rules.