It’s February 14th. YOU GOTTTTT TO LOVE YOURSELF!
I told you I couldn’t help it 😘.
But to clarify – self-love is an overused term that includes shit that’s goofy, unsustainable and full of privilege.
So what does it look like to really find love for yourself?
It’s a private, intimate process and you gotta go at it alone. You can always get love from others; but if that’s all, it doesn’t stick.
Getting quiet to hear your own voice leads to positive thoughts which lead to amazing outfits. I promise!
The question I want you to ask yourself is: What would I wear if no one was looking?
*Hot tip* We think everyone’s looking at us but very few people are.
Here’s the equation:
- Private thoughts eventually lead to positive beliefs about yourself
- Positive beliefs lead to confidence
- Confidence leads to feeling comfortable in your body – JUST AS IT IS
- Comfort leads to expansiveness
- Expansiveness leads to knowing exactly what you want
- Knowing what you want leads to DOING what you want
- And that leads to amazing outfits full of pieces you’ve wished you could wear for a long time
So wear whateverrrrrr you want babes (and send me a picture if you’re willing – I love to celebrate with you!).
Happy Love Day. You deserve it 💛.